Sunday, November 4, 2007

#20 You too can YouTube

Exploring YouTube - my sons and husband regularly explore this site and can usually be heard laughing about an excerpt discovered - so this exercise was my opportunity to explore.

I was interested to see that one of the examples provided was one that an archivist friend alerted me to last month - the IT Help Desk - which I posted earlier.

This time I decided to look for an item on cricket and found this explanation of the game of cricket provided by Vincent Price.



A major problem with linking to and / or embedding videos is that some items such as this one require the latest version of Flash Player to view the video.

I also did a search for videos on Bayswater Victoria and discovered a number of items including one of a car driven down Power Road to show someone who was homesick. Obviously there is something for everyone.

No comments: